FMTEK Informatica, a registered trademark owned by Fábio Jorge de Sousa Miranda, VAT number: PT224704648, with its headquarters at Av. Dr. Magalhães Lemos Edf. Impacto Loja 12, 4610-106 Felgueiras, collects and processes personal data of its customers, such as:
1. FMTEK Informatica (Data Controller) processes the personal data of individual customers in accordance with the norms and principles established by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. The processing of personal data is justified by the consent given by the data subject, negotiation, execution and performance of contracts, compliance with legal obligations, and the legitimate interests pursued by FMTEK Informatica. The legal basis for the processing is provided for in Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c) and (f) of the GDPR. The legitimate interests invoked relate to the commerce, promotion, and marketing developed by FMTEK Informatica in the exercise of its commercial activity.
3. The personal data processed includes the name, age, telephone contact, email address, tax identification number, and address. If provided electronically, the processed data may include the registration of access to the site and access data to the reserved area such as username and password, and if sent through our site, they are encrypted and protected by advanced security mechanisms and will be used to allow the management of the site, the reserved access area, development and improvement of services and products made available to the customer.
4. The purpose of the collection and processing of data is the development and dissemination of marketing, products and services of FMTEK Informatica, including mailing lists, newsletters, management, access, registration and organization of the website, contract management, customer support, assistance, compliance with legal obligations, management of disputes, and data security.
5. The collected data must be accurate and current, are intended for the entity responsible for data processing, and will not be transmitted to third parties without prior authorization from the data subject. This does not prevent them from being shared without this consent to fulfill legal obligations, including before the Tax and Customs Authority, National Institute of Statistics, ASAE, police or judicial authorities, and other entities before which FMTEK Informatica has an obligation that requires the transmission of personal data of the Customer, to the extent necessary for the purpose of such obligation.
6. The consent given by the user can be withdrawn by written communication addressed to FMTEK Informatica, the entity responsible for data processing, at the email address email@example.com. The total or partial revocation of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of previous data, nor the need to preserve the processing that is necessary to fulfill the purposes provided for in Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraphs b) and c) of the GDPR.
7.The processing of personal data provided here is a requirement for access to services and products marketed by FMTEK Informatica, to the functionalities of the site, to the management, preparation, fulfillment of orders and contracts, to the compliance with legal obligations, and its absence results in the impossibility of using the reserved area of the site by the data subject, receiving communications from FMTEK Informatica and limiting the provision of services that require the processing of personal data.
8. The data subject has the right to access, rectify, delete, and limit and oppose the processing of their personal data, as well as the portability of the personal data they have provided based on consent and when the processing is automated.
9. The data subject has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Portugal is the National Data Protection Commission, located at Rua de S. Bento, 148, r/C, 1200-821 Lisbon.
10. This communication complies with the obligation of information provided for in Article 13 of the GDPR.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Unfortunately, we cannot have all the products, brands, and models in our field on the website, so you should always contact us if you cannot find the desired product. Similarly, we cannot update all the prices of the products on our site daily, so whenever you find a product whose price is outside the lowest price you found, you should contact us and ask for an updated quote for that same product.
We accept payments by bank transfer, MBWAY, Paypal (subject to a fee defined by Paypal), and cash on delivery (subject to a fee - €2.00).
The tools included in the products are a FMTEK offer, subject to stock rupture.
The power cables for chargers are an offer, subject to stock rupture.
The parts provided by FMTEK must be installed by qualified professionals, at the risk of serious malfunctions, for which we are not responsible.
We alert that (ON ORDER) products are products that are not in stock, after the confirmed order, an order is placed with the supplier.
Returns of products whose availability is (ON ORDER) will not be accepted, that is, a product that is specially requested for the customer from the manufacturer/supplier, accepting and assuming that commitment/responsibility from the outset, where the law in the paragraph mentioned below applies.
DL no. 24/2014, of 14/02, Art. 17 - Requests for return will not be accepted in the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized; supply of goods that, by their nature, cannot be returned or are susceptible to deteriorate or quickly expire.
In case of refund, it will always be made by bank transfer or Paypal according to the initial payment, and will only be carried out after FMTEK verifies the conformity of the product's condition, packaging, manuals, accessories, and warranty seals. The refund amount will be made up to 20 days after the verification and acceptance of the return by our services.
In the event of cancellation of an order that is already in distribution by the carrier, FMTEK will have to request the return of the order, and only the amount paid initially, minus shipping costs and the return of the order, will be refunded. The same applies if, by mistake or intention, the customer rejects the order upon delivery by the carrier.
Any order may be canceled by FMTEK in the following situations:
- The ordered products are discontinued and not available for delivery.
- Customer data is insufficient or false.
- Price is outdated. In this situation, the customer will be informed of the price change and is not obligated to purchase the product if the new price is higher than the price of the initial order.
- Out of stock by the supplier.
- The promotional period for the product has ended. Not all promotional products may be marked as such or have a specific end date.
- By placing an order, the buyer acknowledges that they have read and accepted the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as any other conditions specified when placing the order.
Warranty - Terms and Conditions
The warranty begins on the date of purchase of the equipment (date of purchase on the invoice) and can only be used upon presentation of proof of purchase. Therefore, you should keep the original invoice together, if applicable, with the warranty document.
Warranty for 3 years (new regulation in force for 3 years of warranty from 01/01/2022) except for restrictions imposed by manufacturers and for parts considered to be replacement and wear parts, such as LCDs, chargers and laptop keyboards, which have a warranty period of 1 year. Parts for tablets and mobile phones also have a 1-year warranty. All types of batteries have a warranty period of 6 months.
FMTEK considers the right to warranty for any item to be very important. However, in order to identify the item(s) and respective anomaly(ies), we ask that you contact our after-sales support service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a concise and complete description of the malfunction.
The legal warranty resolution period is 30 days. If it exceeds this period or there is no replacement product available, a credit note will be issued where you can enjoy the value throughout the store.
Exclusions from the warranty:
• If you do not have the purchase invoice and original product box, manuals and respective accessories;
• The products must be complete and as received, in their original packaging, with respective protective plastics.
• Malfunctions resulting from adverse external influences. For example: voltage spikes, floods, thunderstorms, etc.;
• Consequence of accidents: falls, water or fire.
• Malfunctions caused by incorrect handling or incorrect alterations made by the customer or third parties;
• Incorrect connections of components or peripherals;
• All software is excluded from any warranty.
• All products sold by FMTEK are properly labeled with a warranty seal. Products automatically lose their warranty if the label is removed or damaged.
• In FMTEK computers, any hardware or peripheral that is purchased separately and mounted or installed after the computer is purchased is not covered by this warranty.
• Technical interventions carried out by personnel not authorized by the brand.
For all orders, product returns are accepted up to 14 days after the date of receipt of the order for the return, as described in the legislation that regulates this sector.
According to Decree-Law No. 24/2014 of February 14th, the customer has the right to terminate distance contracts within a maximum period of 14 days after its receipt to return it.
The returned products must be accompanied by the invoice, manuals, accessories, and intact original packaging, protective plastics, as they were sold and sent/delivered to the customer. Otherwise, FMTEK reserves the right not to accept the return.
Exchanges, when authorized, will only be accepted within 14 days, provided that the products present their intact packaging. There is no exchange or return of software. If applicable, the Ecovalor + EcoREEE Values are included, as provided for in Decree-Law No. 24/2014, of February 14th / No. 70/2007, of March 26th / No. 67/2003, of April 8th.
The return of the merchandise is the sole responsibility of the Customer, as well as the charges inherent to its transport, both shipping, and return.
The Volumes/Boxes must be sent through a registered delivery method as proof of return, which may be necessary to identify or locate it. Envelopes or volumes without a registration number will not be accepted.
Except for express agreement from FMTEK INFORMATICA, the consumer cannot freely terminate the contracts for:
Returns of values to a RESALE customer are not made, credit will be issued, and a coupon with credit to be deducted on new orders will be sent.
Returns of products (including mobile phones, GPS, video or photographic cameras) whose warranty/security seal is torn, cut or violated, or products whose consumables are used and their respective packaging opened, or other conditions that make their resale impossible (e.g. printers) will not be accepted.
Returns of software (in any computer media format), whether purchased individually or as part of a particular product set (e.g. GPS maps on an SD card) whose warranty seal is damaged or violated, will not be accepted.
Supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized.
Returns will not be accepted for products that are (BY ORDER), i.e. products that are specifically requested for the customer from the manufacturer/supplier, accepting and assuming this commitment/responsibility from the outset, where the law in the above-mentioned paragraph applies. (Decree-Law No. 143/2001 of 26-04-2001)
Supply of goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are susceptible to deterioration or rapid expiry.
For (BY ORDER) products, FMTEK may request advance transfer if deemed necessary.
Returns of computers ordered from FMTEK, or the FMTEK brand, will not be accepted as they are customized to the customer.
Returns of LCDs with up to 4 stuck or burnt pixels will not be accepted, as this is not considered a defect by the supplier/manufacturer under ISO 13406-2 ISO 92413.
Returns of memory cards (SD, miniSD, memoryCards, or other formats) whose surrounding blister packaging is torn or violated will not be accepted, as this product will become unusable and cannot be sold again.
If the product being returned includes any gift, it must also be returned in perfect condition and in its original intact packaging. If this is not the case, FMTEK will deduct the value of the gift from the amount to be returned to the customer.
If any damage is detected externally on the package, the customer must mention "package with damages" on the sheet/PDA before signing. If the product is damaged, the customer must immediately communicate this fact to FMTEK via email: email@example.com within 24 hours; otherwise, the request for resolution will be rejected.
In case of any externally visible damage to the goods, the customer must refuse to receive the volume(s) in question and immediately report this fact to FMTEK via email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.
Returns and claims of damaged products will not be accepted if the customer accepts the package.
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity: name(s) and contact(s). More information is available on the Consumer Portal www.consumidor.pt.
Contacts for the Vale do Ave Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center.